How do I access the file?
You will login to your Jeweler Site, click Orders, and see the "Order History" button in the upper right.
Then, you may see a drop down for different time periods.
Here are some tips on how to use your Order History CSV data files.
This Order History CSV data files contain order data for such as Customer Name, Order #, Submitted Date, Order Type, Jeweler Cost, Sales Tax, Jeweler Share, and more. These files also include charges for your Personal Website Subscription and/or your Contract/Annual Renewal Fee.
Here are some helpful ways you can use these data files for your tax information. These files are to be used for informational purposes only. Premier Designs does not offer tax advice. We recommend that you consult your tax consultant when using this information for tax compliance purposes.
How to add Filters to each column:
- To add filters to each column Highlight row "1" - which is the column headings
- Click Data
- Click Filter
How to add a formula to sum each column and use the filter:
1. In the last empty cell in column "N" (Total Paid to Premier) enter or copy/paste the following formula: =SUBTOTAL(9,N2.N)
2. Then, add number between the N and ) to complete the formula. To know what number to add reference the row immediately above the cell in which you entered this formula. For example, if on step 1 you entered the formula into cell N203, you would add "202" between the N and ) . Then, hit enter to update/save the formula with the number you added
3. You can copy that formula and paste it into the same row for columns E through M, once you hit enter, you'll have column totals that will update as you filter your report
4. Save your spreadsheet!
How to calculate Jeweler Cost for Customer Orders:
1. Click the filter for Column E to see a drop down of all Order Types
2. Select the Group, Personal, or Individual order types by selecting those boxes and deselecting the boxes next to all other order types
3. The total appearing at the bottom of column F (Jeweler Cost) would be your total Cost of Goods Sold
How to calculate the Jeweler Share:
- Be sure all filters are unselected on all columns so you can see your entire report
- The total of column J (Jeweler Share) will be the total amount of Jeweler Share paid
Personal Website Subscription
- Click the filter in Column E to see a drop down of all Order Types (see photo above)
- Only select Personal Website
- The total of column N (Total Paid to Premier) is your total Personal Website Subscription paid
Contract Renewal Fee (Annual Renewal Fee)
- Click the filter in column E to see a drop down of all Order Types (see photo above)
- Only select Contract/Renewal
- The total of column N (Total Paid to Premier) is your total Contract/Annual Renewal Fees paid