How do I add Special Shipping to my Event Order(s)?
Modified on: Fri, 5 Jan, 2018 at 11:58 PM
The shipping method will need to be added from the Event tab, not the Hostess Order Form.
- To do this: go to Events and select the Event name. Use the Shipping Method box (at the bottom of the page) to select the shipping option from the drop-down.
- All Event guest orders with a shipping method: Ship to Event location will be included in the Special Shipping Event box.
- Direct Ship orders will default to standard shipping unless Special Shipping charges are selected on each guests' Direct Ship order.
- Once an order is submitted to Premier with payment, changes made to the Event will not change a submitted order.
- Special Shipping will require a physical address and cannot ship to a PO Box or APO address.
- Please remember Special Shipping charges will expedite shipping, but this does not expedite in house processing at the Home Office. Also with Special shipping options the carrier will only delivery Monday through Friday.
- Any back-ordered items will ship with Standard Shipping.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.