As a new Jeweler you can redeem the jewelry and business essential credits you receive with your Premier Boutique (Shine, Simple Sparkle, Luxe Launch) on your first personal order.
Follow these steps to shop and apply your Premier Boutique credits:
- Login to the Jeweler Site
- Click Orders
- Click the Create New Order button
- Click "Shop for Myself - Personal" to begin your first personal order
- Shop to add jewelry and business essentials! You may SEARCH for specific items by name or item # OR you can use the filters on the left side of the navigation to filter by jewelry or business essentials, color, style, and price.
- You will see the discount for jewelry and business essentials applied prior to checkout. Be sure you maximize your credits prior to checkout. They will continue to grow to the full amount until you meet or exceed it.
NOTE: Any credit amount that is not redeemed on your first personal order will be lost, so be sure to maximize your boutique credits!
Retail vs Jeweler Cost:
When redeeming Premier Boutique jewelry credit, please be aware these are issued at retail value (catalog price). For example, if your Boutique credit is $1,500.00 in jewelry (for the Luxe Launch boutique), it is worth $750.00 in Jeweler Cost (also known as CV). When entering your retail selections online, the order will show the Jeweler Cost, not retail. It will also apply your jewelry credit at Jeweler Cost, not retail.
Also as a Jeweler you do not pay tax on the retail amount of your selections on a personal order. Premier Designs only collects the CV amount plus tax (if it surpasses the Boutique jewelry credit).