To ensure proper sales tax application, be sure you:
1. Spell out the name of a city when entering a shipping address.
For example, use “Fort Worth” instead of “Ft. Worth” and “Saint Louis” instead of “St. Louis”
2. Include the proper street, lane, court drive designations as St, Ln, Dr, Ct, etc.
3. Make sure the zip+4 is accurate.
- If you notice on a particular order that you are not being charged enough sales tax, please proceed to submit your order to Premier. Due to the serious nature of Sales Tax we will work with you to collect this at a later time.
- If you notice on a particular order that you are being charged too much sales tax, please submit and notify Premier by emailing FinancialServices@premierdesigns.com so our Finance Department can take a closer look at your orders to determine a credit/charge due to you.