How do I update my name displayed on my Personal Website?
By default the name on your Jeweler contract will display on your Personal Website. (see "Hi! I'm Julianne" below)
- To update the name that displays on your Personal Website login to the Jeweler Site > My Account > Profile > Preferred Name and click Save (see "Julie" entered below)
- NOTE: Because your website says "Hi! I'm _____" do not place two names in the Preferred Name field (such as Julie & Ted) or it will read incorrectly as "Hi! I'm Julie & Ted".
- If you want to be sure your spouse also receives recognition be sure to also update the Recognition Name field to be both of your names. That is the correct field to place two names if you would like.
- Then, your preferred name will instantly display on your Personal Website. (see "Hi! I'm Julie" below)
How do I update my phone number and email displayed on my Personal Website?
- Login to the Jeweler Site
- Select My Account
- Select the Personal Website TAB
- Update your Phone Number & Email in the Personal Contact Info section
- Click Save!
NOTE: Remember that in order to receive emails from your Personal Website (such as the Style Quiz, Opportunity Questionnaire, etc) you must have an email in the "My Public Contact Information" section of the Personal Website tab.