How do I update my name on my Personal Website?
Modified on: Fri, 9 Feb, 2018 at 2:22 PM
- By default the name on your Jeweler contract will display on your Personal Website. (see "Hi! I'm Julianne" below)
- To update the name that displays on your Personal Website login to the Jeweler Site > My Account > Profile > Preferred Name and click Save (see "Julie" entered below)
- NOTE: Because your website says "Hi! I'm _____" do not place two names in the Preferred Name field (such as Julie & Ted) or it will read incorrectly as "Hi! I'm Julie & Ted".
- If you want to be sure your spouse also receives recognition be sure to also update the Recognition Name field to be both of your names. That is the correct field to place two names if you would like.
- Then, your preferred name will instantly display on your Personal Website. (see "Hi! I'm Julie" below)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.